Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Project 808 x Unscene Media: Part 1

Posted this up on the main Unscene Media blog, but I figured I’d link it up on TCP for you all:

My friend Jesal from Project 808 and I had a chance to get together and get some filming done finally. Project 808 is THE definitive source for all your aftermarket exhaust needs. I’ll definitely be picking up some goods from these guys when spring rolls around…especially after chatting it up with Jesal during our shoot. Anyway, we’ve been trying to get together for some time some Unscene Media could put its spin on the ever-so typical car (exhaust) videos.

Thankfully, Jesal was open-minded enough to let me do my thing and do things differently from the norm. Check out part 1 below and let me know what you think!

[Via http://thecarpark.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment