Monday, December 7, 2009

Two things I hate about my car

I have a 2000 BMW 528i that I have had since 2001. I bought it used one year after being new. I love the car, it drives well and it has a lot of power for a 2.8 Liter engine. However, despite their attention to detail, there are two things I hate about my car. They are small things.

First is the cupholder. Why in the world did BMW decided that cupholder was an after thought and designed it so poorly? I had to have both front cupholder three times each because they break off easily. It would have been easy to just put a indentation molded plastic and functionally more acceptable.

The other thing is the windshield wiper. No matter what brand of windshield wiper I buy, it leaves streaks on the windshield. It gets annoying during the rainy season.

I don’t see how a great car experience can be ruined by two minor things but I hope the newer models are better. I need an upgrade in next year or so.

[Via http://straight2myworld.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment